Call for Participation in NGS Photography Competition 2023
In honor of the “11th National Science Day”, Nepal Geotechnical Society (NGS) is announcing ‘NGS Photography Competition 2023’, supported by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MoEST), GoN.
We extend a cordial invitation to all Geotechnical Engineers, Geoscientists, students enrolled in Master’s or Bachelor’s programs in Civil/any Engineering discipline, students pursuing Master’s or Bachelor’s degrees in Geology/Engineering Geology, and all professionals in the field of Civil Engineering to actively participate in this competition.
• To celebrate the National Science Day and be a part of it on a regular basis.
• To make the students more and more aware of the importance of science and technology in sustainable infrastructure development.
• To raise the concern of all stakeholders in the field of sustainable infrastructure development.
The top 3 winners will be awarded a cash prize of NRS 10,000 each and certificates from the organizer. Winning photographs will be featured in NGS Bulletin and Souvenir.
The main theme is ‘Use of Science and Technology in Sustainable Infrastructure Development’. Sub-themes are as follows:
- Innovative Construction Techniques.
- Environmental Impact and Sustainability.
- Geotechnical Challenges and innovation.
- Human Interaction with Infrastructure
- Resilience and Disaster mitigation
- Innovative technology for sustainable development.
Notice publication: 2080-05-24
Date for Submission: 2080-05-31, Sunday 5PM
(The result will be published through the Nepal Geotechnical Society website (www.ngeotechs.org) and social media handles)
Who is eligible for competition?
• Practicing Engineers and Geoscientists
• Students of MSc under any Engineering discipline
• Students of Bachelor in any Engineering discipline
📞 Contact Persons
Er. Ujjwal Niraula (9843272127)
Er. Rajan KC (9851337662)
📝For registration and detailed information:
Scan the QR Code in the banner.
Click here: https://forms.gle/JBV75edQJmyytvrq7