The primary objectives of Nepal Geotechnical Society are:
- To encourage development of cooperation between Geotechnical Engineering and Geo-sciences among the related professionals working within the country and abroad.
- To fulfill the professional role of Geotechnical Engineering and GeoScience as an endeavour concerned with human welfare.
- To improve the Geotechnical Professional’s capability and knowledge in specific field, the society will encourage the specific areas and aims to create an environment for maximum interaction and cooperation.
- To foster cooperation with International and National organizations for Geotechnical Engineering and GeoScience in other parts of the world.
- To organize lectures, seminars, workshops on Geo technologies and related themes.
- To provide expertise and professional’s experience and opinion for the technical aid on natural research conservation of soil and environment.